The Real Sam Shady

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Fun. Adventure. Life. ULI

I'm completely and totally obsessed with Project Runway. I haven't always been a trendy wendy, but since moving to the City I can't help but acknowledge that fashion is an art form...and I'm not completely convinced anymore that it purely translates to materialism... but that's the subject of another post... because I'm super duper excited about the PR finale tonight.

Unlike other reality shows, Project Runway requires talent... the first season was by far the best (as with any reality show, by the second season, the cast members are attempting to exploit the show in some shape or form)... I am dying to meet Jay McCarroll, the funny/loud/flamboyant/down-to-earth winner from season one... I even emailed him asking if he ever needed the services of tallish Pakistani woman... you know, to test out his clothes and see if they looked good on a long and narrow platform, surrounded by cameras and fashion moguls.

I met Nick Verreos (season two) and bought a super cute outfit from him at a sample sale on Mott St- he was really sweet and the whole interaction made my week - maybe more on this later, but I have to get back to work.

I'm rooting for Michael McKnight tonight, but something tells me that he isn't going to fare so well...

http://bloggingprojectrunway.blogspot.com/

Back to work so I can get out of here!

FUN. ADVENTURE. LIFE. ULI. I love saying this in my Heidi Klumish German accent... I think I drove everyone around me crazy last weekend - I said it about 30 times in fifteen minutes.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home